Pest Control In Kapolei, HI
Kapolei, HI, residents live in one of the most beautiful places on earth. The tropical paradise is known for great weather, magnificent vegetation, and temperatures that make people want to get outside and enjoy their surroundings.
Unfortunately, even a place as beautiful as Kapolei can be home to unwanted pests. The locals know that the best way to deal with pests is to have professionals like Pest Tech Hawaii help them deal with the problem.
Pest Tech Hawaii addresses Kapolei pest control with effective treatments and methods for ousting and preventing pests. Read more about our home pest control offerings in Kapolei, or contact us today for more information.
Residential Pest Control In Kapolei
Residential pest control in Kapolei is most effective on an ongoing basis. Pest Tech Hawaii understands that to have a pest-free home, you have to have a pest management and control plan in place.
In homes, our technicians will inspect the exterior for spider webs, rodent or cockroach droppings, and trailing ants, as well as find where these pests could enter your home. The technician will treat the exterior to create a defense barrier. Once they know your home is pest-free and a defense barrier has been established, they’ll recommend bi-monthly, monthly, or quarterly maintenance control visits.
With regular follow-up visits, pests do not have the time or opportunity to establish nests inside your home. Also, with regular visits, the treatments used will primarily be on the exterior. Your family is exposed to fewer products, and the technician will not require you to be home for them to do their job. Call Pest Tech Hawaii for a free quote today.
Isn’t It Dangerous To Have My Kapolei Property Fumigated?
Tent fumigation is one of the termite treatments that we offer at Pest Tech Hawaii. Many people are concerned about the safety of fumigation, but when it is carried out by trained professionals and the proper preparations are made, there is no need to worry. However, for your safety and comfort, you and your family will need to leave your home during the process. You will also need to take some steps to prepare for the fumigation, such as removing unsealed foods and houseplants. After the fumigation, our technicians will ventilate your home so that you can return as soon as possible.
We typically recommend tent fumigation for drywood termites, especially for widespread infestations. For ground termites or smaller infestations, we have alternatives available. Contact us today for more information on our drywood termite control services in Kapolei.
What You Need To Know About Ground Termites In Kapolei
Ground termites, also known as subterranean termites, are a big concern for Kapolei residents.
Here are some facts about ground termites that you should know:
- They eat wood 24 hours a day.
- They have saw-toothed jaws to bite off wood fragments.
- The queen can lay as many as 5,000 to 10,000 eggs each year.
- When you see winged adults, they are forming new termite colonies.
- In five to ten years, a colony can grow to a population of 60,000.
- They usually stay hidden from view, so they are hard to detect.
- Once you see the signs of the termites, they have already begun to damage your home.
- A colony of 60,00 can eat 2.3 feet of a 2x4 in a year.
Ground termites often live in a home for years before the homeowner knows they are there. The damage the insects create can be costly, and larger termite infestations are more challenging to get rid of than smaller ones. Effective ground termite control requires you to stay on guard against them. If you live in Hawaii, you should have your property professionally inspected for termites at least once a year.
Why You Should Call The Professionals About Rodents In Your Kapolei Home
Pest Tech Hawaii is a professional service with knowledgeable, skilled technicians with a combined 130 years of experience. We recommend using professionals for rodent control because:
- Professional technicians can recognize the signs of rodents easily.
- The pros can identify the species of rodents to make it easier to get rid of them.
- Rodents can spread disease so getting them out of your home is a priority.
- Rodents can chew into electrical wiring and put your home at risk for fires.
- Rodent droppings can cause breathing problems for people with asthma or COPD.
- Professionals can discover entry points and advise you on how to seal your home.
Rodents breed quickly, so a couple of rodents in your home can soon explode into dozens. If you suspect rodents are in your home or want to prevent an infestation from occurring, call Pest Tech Hawaii for a free quote. Let our technicians help you have zero rodent and pest problems in the year to come.