Professional Fumigation Services In Honolulu, HI
Your Honolulu pest control experts at Pest Tech Hawaii is proud to offer supreme fumigation services to our neighbors burdened by a termite or bed bug infestation. Our expert team is highly skilled in performing these services, focusing on quality and care for your home.
Drywood termites are wood-destroying insects that will chew through your home without ever alerting you to their presence until it's too late. Typically if you have discovered one colony of termites in your home, there are several more scattered throughout the entirety of it. Bed bugs are tiny insects that live in soft furnishings waiting for their next warm meal of human blood. Their small size and painless bites make detecting them difficult. Professional fumigation is the best option for eliminating termite and bed bug infestations in your Honolulu home.
How Do Fumigation Services Work?
Fumigation is used to treat pests like termites and bed bugs that make their homes in hard-to-reach places. While spot treatments are also an option for treating these infestations, it requires treatment for every infested area. Fumigation eliminates the need to treat these areas separately and instead treats the home and all its nooks and crannies in one four-step process.
- We meticulously prepare and tent your house. The tent keeps the gas trapped so that it can properly permeate your house and kill the bugs.
- We fill the tent with termite and bed bug eliminating gas. The gas can penetrate where other treatments can't, making it impossible for the pests to hide.
- All termites and bed bugs in every stage of development are neutralized and no longer a threat to your home and well-being.
- We remove the tent and air out your house. The gas does not leave behind any residue, and once we fully ventilate your home, it's safe to return.
Before our technicians arrive, there are a few steps you will need to take to prepare your home for fumigation services. These steps are to ensure safety for you, your pets, and our technicians:
- Unsealed foods and medications need to be removed or prepared to avoid contamination. We will provide more specific instructions before your service.
- You and your family will need to leave your house for a few days; this is a perfect excuse to plan a mini getaway or family visit.
- You will also need to remove pets from the house, so be sure to plan accordingly.
- You will need to relocate houseplants as well as some outdoor plants, so the gas doesn't damage them.
- We will need access to your home for the duration of treatment, so please make proper arrangements for this.
- Contact your gas company to turn off service if applicable.
These are some basic preparation steps to be taken before a fumigation service. We will provide more thorough instructions upon scheduling treatment to be sure your entire home is protected or you can click here to view the detailed preparation steps. Your fumigation specialist will notify you when it's safe to return home. There will be no need to wash dishes or linens upon returning because the gas disperses and doesn't leave behind any residue. All that will be left to do is enjoy your bug-free home.
Schedule Fumigation Services For Your Honolulu Home Today!
With over 130 years of combined pest control experience, the professional team at Pest Tech Hawaii has the necessary tools and expertise to handle all of your pest problems. We are fully licensed and insured, providing security for both you and ourselves. We aim to provide all of our clients with the best in customer service, focusing on honor, integrity, and the true meaning of "Aloha!"
Contact us today to schedule home pest control services or to request your free inspection. Find out more about our drywood termite control and ground termite control services.
Aaron was our contact and was super good at explaining everything to our family. He was available and responded to calls and text messages through the process. The team was able to get the house fumigated super quick from quote to clearing the house to re-enter in under two weeks. Mahalo to the Pest Tech Hawaii team.